Saturday 26 March 2016

Paints, plans ...

Well the 5 'official' weeks of the Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design Module 1 are over now but the module classroom remains open until September.  I'm at the point of dusting off my paints, having caught up with my drawing once again and eager to get going with colour.  I've been very impressed with this course.  It's packed full of content and I'd even go so far to say that I should have been taught much of it years ago ...  The community aspect of it is good too, the Facebook group of students is still going and there has even been an offshoot support group created which is great.  As life is busy at the moment, I won't be following up with Module 2 just yet but there are plenty of students who are.  Will probably be next year for me now ...


Hope everyone is having a Happy Easter - a good chance to re-charge batteries and make new plans. I'm enjoying getting on with my crafting room renovations.  I'll be in there in the next couple of weeks now.  Can't wait!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...