Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Friday, 4 July 2014

Nostalgia ...

We have a new gadget at home that can convert slides into digital files. It's like a whole new world of discovery! This is my mum from the 60's - I think her outfit is wonderful! I think I'd quite like to re-create the knitted cardigan and skirt ... again as soon as time permits! I'm getting on well with my C&G sweater though - post coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Dianne,
    Your mom is beautiful and I love her outfit.. You look so much like your mom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very like her! That's such a classic outfit, it would fit in any modern era- thirties, forties, fifties, sixties, whatever...

    I'm looking forward to seeing how your sweater's coming on.

    ReplyDelete