Wednesday 5 October 2016

Signs of Christmas

In the little town in Norfolk where I live, we are fortunate to have a sewing shop - a fairly large one in comparison to all the other surrounding stores.  It is now under new management and has undergone a lot of changes, making it contemporary and fresh.  Now named The Sewing Room, there is a Christmas window under construction.  I went for a short walk yesterday evening and stumbled upon it ... it's very inspiring ...



I love these little bags ...

1 comment:

  1. Love the apron and the cute Christmas fabric..
    So nice that you have the fabric shop.. All of ours have closed down.. I only have Joann's fabric [and hour away]. I am not crazy about JOann's..ha

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...