Wednesday 24 February 2016

Designing Your Way


A few posts ago, I documented my creative journey so far in life.  I had just finished City & Guilds and was enjoying a rest and a look back over achievements so far.  I thought a retrospective might provide a pointer for the next leg of the journey and it has in a way.  I really enjoyed the creative design elements of C & G and have been taking this aspect further in 'Designing Your Way', the first module of a series of 4 run by Rachel Taylor and Beth Kempton of the Make It In Design School.  I am re-discovering drawing and the design process, along with how to look at the world from a designers perspective once again.  Module 1 only lasts for 5 weeks and I am in Week 4 already.  It's entirely manageable alongside my full-time job and very enjoyable.  More news soon!

3 comments:

  1. that sounds really interesting, I love the idea of modules makes the achievements regular and more manageable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a great course Charlotte. I'm still doing some of the exercises and thoroughly enjoying it all ...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...