Tuesday 15 September 2015

Oops, I did it again ...

Missed another deadline that is ....  I didn't quite make it for 'Made Up' - see below - and am still sewing Aster.  Life is busy ... and this is an untried pattern ....  I would have liked to have made the reveal party - another time - but am glad to have supported the cause.  Don't know about anyone else but I've found Aster to be quite slim fitting and I've undone the sides once already and made smaller seams to allow for extra give.  When I make it again - which I will, because it does look good on - I'll add a bit extra in the width.  I am making my current version sleeveless with bound armholes, so it will have even more 'give'.  I'm lucky in that I have a lot of the fabric I'm using left over, so I'm planning another version with short sleeves.  Going to take some 'in progress' photos tonight ....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...