Monday 7 July 2014

Knit de France

I'm not really a sports fan but I've been swept up in the excitement of the Tour de France as it made it's way through Yorkshire, Cambridge and London this past 3 days.  I actually spent two whole afternoons knitting in front of the tv (I have a whole sleeve of my C&G sweater finished now :-)  I relented today as I thought I should really get some fresh air in the garden!  I was given an extra day of leave because I usually work in Cambridge ... 


The peloton rides up Main Street as stage two of the Tour de France passes through Haworth, Yorkshire. Pic: Martin Rickett/PA Wire *edinburghnews* 




1 comment:

  1. I also enjoy watching the Tour on TV ~ the scenic shots of the background are just as interesting as the race itself ... I make a great armchair cyclist ... J

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...