Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Monday, 7 July 2014

Knit de France

I'm not really a sports fan but I've been swept up in the excitement of the Tour de France as it made it's way through Yorkshire, Cambridge and London this past 3 days.  I actually spent two whole afternoons knitting in front of the tv (I have a whole sleeve of my C&G sweater finished now :-)  I relented today as I thought I should really get some fresh air in the garden!  I was given an extra day of leave because I usually work in Cambridge ... 


The peloton rides up Main Street as stage two of the Tour de France passes through Haworth, Yorkshire. Pic: Martin Rickett/PA Wire *edinburghnews* 




1 comment:

  1. I also enjoy watching the Tour on TV ~ the scenic shots of the background are just as interesting as the race itself ... I make a great armchair cyclist ... J

    ReplyDelete