Thursday 9 January 2014

New Year Knitting Round Up

Squeezing this in before I go off to sewing school ... and there'll be another knitting post about my C&G work immediately after....  Anyway, lots of things - more than I remembered!  I'm hoping there won't be any of this snowy weather anytime soon ...


Though it would mean I would get to wear this beret/beanie, knitted in 100% Alpaca, making it lovely and toasty and warm - the design is from a magazine and based on the ceiling of the John Rylands Library in Manchester.

Then there was a baby blanket for a work friend, done from a Ravelry pattern.


This was one of my first attempts at lace knitting, something I've just become more expert at!  (Having just completed 30 samples!).

The flower was a magazine giveaway and I was quite impressed with how it turned out - it would make a great accessory on hats and bags for instance.


Then there was my own design cushion, which was a feat in itself!


Mr Fox came next:


So all in all - a productive year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...