Tuesday 23 April 2013

Wallet Inspiration

I meant to say that my sewing wallet was inspired by Amy Morinaka at Chick Chick Sewing. I've been looking at her blog for some time now - she also has a book, Zakka Handmades, available 1 June 2013.  Wikipedia describes Zakka so: Zakka (from the Japanese 'zak-ka'(雑貨)or 'many things') is a fashion and design phenomenon that has spread from Japan throughout Asia. The term refers to everything and anything that improves your home, life and appearance. 

Amy makes some wonderful things.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Marguerite, for mentioning about my upcoming book! I am delighted to hear that your lovely sewing wallet was inspired by my creations :) Happy zakka sewing to you from California!
    xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...